KOMATSU LTD - KMTUY Annual and Transition Report (foreign ...
In July 2005, KAC, the Company's wholly-owned subsidiary, completed the sale of 75% of its ownership interest in Advanced Silicon Materials LLC ("ASiMI") to Solar Grade Silicon Holdings Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of Renewable Energy Corporation AS, a Norwegian company, while retaining the remaining 25% ownership interest.
Ex-Im Bank 101
Up to 75% advance rate on inventory, ... Small business, manufacturer of hard-rock tunnel-boring machines, needed more financing than its bank could ... 25% rate reduction if used with Ex-Im Bank / SBA Working Capital Guarantee product! Standard Multi-Buyer Policy.